Ki Ngabehi Soerodiwirdjo  

Posted by Network Yahoo


Ki Ngabehi Soerodiwirdjo

Little difference in teaching Maitre Turpijn and that of his son. Maitre Turpijn was unique, very fluid and tonic. Tiander to change a little education, more artistic. But there are langhkas the jurus and taught by his father, as well as the weft technique. Son enseignement est plus "souple". His teaching is more "flexible".

Master Turpijn to create its own school of Pencak Silat in the 70 years under the name Persaudaraan Seti Hati Madiun. It is a synthesis of styles of Java and other styles of Silat (Harimau, Cimande ...). He then broke to his style into 4 sub-styles. It is from this point that there has been confusion. In short, for simplicity, we named her school sour the appelation SETIA HATI TERATE.


Currently, Holland, there are 3 major groups who come from the Ecole de Maitre Turpijn:
-- Sabda Ing Pendita with Victor Turpijn, a nephew

-- Paksi Naga Runtjing with Nico Turpijn, one of the sons of the Master (most talented, and closest to the style of her father)

-- Persaudaraan Setia Hati Madiun (school official Master Turpijn) with Tiander Turpijn, 2nd son.

Personally, the closest in technology and in the spirit of Master Turpijn, Nico Turpijn rest.

This entry was posted on 2:56 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

hello,

My name is Cordisto, pupil of guru Bapak Hardjono Turpijn and his pupil Michiel Meyer, Paksi Naga Runtjing.
I'm probably one of the last who has been instructed by Guru Turpijn during the '90, at his place in Haarlem and in Lelystad.

Now, at age 34, I'm looking for one or a few serious and good hearted people, who want to help me to preserve the Style SETIA HATI madiun, or what is left of it,for if not, it will surely be for ever lost.
Thank you for your interest.I live in France.
Contact: hurmz@hotmail.fr

Hello Cordisto
My name is Nico Turpijn I live in Holland in Limburg. if you looking for the styel Setia hati Madiun you better contact. me I'll give only private lesson to the one who want to learn ,and it will not be LOST because I have two sons and they verry good pupils form Seti Hati Madiun and Setia Hati Terate
My Email : Niclo_53@hotmail.com
I hope i hear you
Regards Nico Turpijn

Is Mr. Turpijn practice in SH TERATE MADIUN??..because I never hear his NAME!!..